Monday, February 20, 2006

Shooting the curl

Well it seems my post exam glee was justified and I did quite well on the ol' examin. Now I'm engrossed in my long postponed studying for the MCAT. It's really hard to find time to study for this thing because my other school work always seems to get in the way. Friday however, I finally buckled down to hit the ol' Kaplan MCAT tome. My gen chem and physics it seems are rather fuzzy and I made a lot of mistakes. That's where the two months of cramming come in. Make the mistakes now, learn from them, and keep going. So readers, if you are there, please don't hesitate to post some feedback. I feel a little like the voice in the wilderness shouting to an unknown audience.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha, gorge, thiss is murl. ah thank yew dun gud. Ah dun guud to. Ah wen to Seeattle and ah seen mountayne wif sno adn ah sang reel loud and everone admarred me. An Croyln bot me a snake at ikea so now ah can do reel majik and medicine.