Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Modern day John Henry seeks to outstudy his companions

Well, ok, the title was plagiarized from a recent Onion headline. Sort of anyway. I like the blog format because, like most internet correspondences, somehow I am free from the normal constraints of grammar and punctuation. Well, the MCAT is a scant 6 weeks away and of course what do I have to distract me from preparing? One the count of three. One...two...three..! An OCHEM exam!! yay. So here I sit in the library trying to force some carbonyl chemistry into me brain. It's only been 4 hours straight, so I'll be ok since i have another hour and change before the formal review session. That will make a nice round 8 hours of Ochem, exclusive of the time spent in reviews and PLTL sessions. Well rather than entertain you with woes of studying, I will now return to the cramfest, already in progress.

No comments: