Monday, November 20, 2006

Ragefest

So, it has been brought to my attention by a loyal reader that the bulk of my blog is made up of rants about incompetant nurses. I have vowed to change in the past, but sometimes the circumstances force me to recant. I shall henceforth attempt to balance every humorous anecdote about a bumbling co-worker with a heartwarming tale of medical tenderness.
In the interest of ceasing my meta-blogging, I will return to the original premise of this blog, my premed life. I urge you all to use MDapplicants.com to follow how my application process is going, my profile is pretty easily found using the search functions. For those who are too lazy to do so, here is the process as it now stands:

Interviews:
University of Vermont

Rejections:
George Washington (snail mail 11/20)
Northwestern University Feinberg SOM
Indiana University
Boston University

Holds:
Albany Medical College

Remaining applications:
OHSU
Loyola
Jefferson
Loma Linda
Dartmouth (C'mon Dirtmouth!!)
McGill
St. Louis U
Tufts
Drexel
Temple
Louisville
Penn State
Rush University
Medical College of Wisconsin

Of those applications still outstanding, I expect interviews at OHSU and hope for one at Loma Linda and McGill. Of course any of the remaining schools would be great as well, but I think realistically those are my best options.

No comments: