Thursday, February 15, 2007

St Louis

SO, going to St Louis Feb 25. I'm currently cramming for the interview, trying to come up with better answers than I've previously given. One of the harder questions that's an interview fave is "What was your biggest challenge"?, another fave is "Name a time when you've used interpersonal skills to solve a problem." These are tough questions because any answer that i've thought about strikes me as fatuous or egotistical. Unless you've negotiated a treaty at the UN, or are particularly skilled at verbal name calling, I can't think of a single instance when i've solved a problem. That's not to say that i haven't, but sarcasm and understatement aren't exacly the types of skills they're looking for and I just can't remember a good example for a med school interview.

No comments: