Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Sprint finish

WEll i'm finally puttin' the boogie on my apps. For two weeks I've had Loma Linda, Louisville, Georgetown, OHSU and McGill waiting to be finished and submitted. I finally just submitted Louisville. I don't really think they'll like me too much since I'm not a poor apalachian hick( they asked a lot of questions about underserved status, how big my hometown was, how much education my parents have, how much money they make, did I put myself through college etc.). I finally declared Loma Linda done today as well and submitted their app. I think I'm not going to finish applying to GT since they want a one page essay detailing why I want to go there. Since I can't think of any compelling reasons, and their curriculum is pretty non-descript, I think I'l forgo the $130 donation and apply elsewhere. It's not that I can't write an essay, It's just that I don't want it badly enough that the essay I write will get me in. Auugh. I'm just muddling things now. I just finished McGill's online portion, but there is A LOT of paperwork that I have to send in also. They want my AP, IB, SAT (who cares? i finished my undergrad! this stuff is OLD NEWS), plus some forms to go with my letters of rec. Gotta run

No comments: